Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Moving to TypePad

I've been having problems posting to Blogger all day, and this has finally given me the incentive to do something I'd been pondering for quite a while now, namely moving this blog over to TypePad. To the extent that Blogger's service interruptions permit, I still intend to be making posts both here and on there at least for the next week or two, but in time I plan to simply make a redirect from this URL to the new service. Just to iterate, the best place to look for my posts going forward will be at:

http://foreigndispatches.typepad.com/dispatches/

UPDATE: It doesn't look like I'll have the time to make posts both here and on the new blog, so please head on over there if you're interested in reading what I have to say. I'll wait to put a redirect on here for another day or two for the sake of those who'd like to read something here without using a permalink, but from Saturday evening you'll be redirected to the new location automatically.